Small and Medium Sized Business Financing Solution
Our Cloud Time-Share (CTS™) program offers the right solution to fit your needs from loans to leases
We support clients ranging from 5 to 2000 computers and our industry-specialized financing plans will fit any need you have.
Flexibility in IT
You can own your equipment or use ours. You can keep your servers at your location or use our data centers. Whatever your needs, and whatever your wants, our goal is to achieve your ultimate trust and satisfaction. We’ve been in this industry since 1996 and understand that one size does not fit all.
CTS™ is a unique program
You can think of CTS™ as an IT stimulus package. It is unique to our company and not available anywhere else. CTS™ is your best solution if any of the following apply:
- Your company is looking to get upfront capital for cash-flow purposes and doesn’t have enough assets for collateral
- Your company is looking to get access to low-cost, new Enterprise Level IT Infrastructure and support
- Your company is looking to get more monthly revenue out of your current client or prospect base
- Your company wants to stay up-to-date with current technology while also staying within your budget
- Your company wants to acquire equipment and/or software with minimal or no capital outlay while still recognizing a reduction in network costs and possibly extra funds for your other cash-flow needs
Solutions Tailored to Your Business
Our CTS™ program leverages volume purchasing power from our partners and preferred vendors so you can upgrade your infrastructure at little or no cost or just use our programming to gain funding.
- Our expert specialists partner with you to develop a flexible, bundled solution of hardware, software, network connectivity, and server infrastructures that precisely meet your business needs.
- You have one consolidated monthly bill for your equipment, software, and network services – at highly competitive rates that remain constant throughout the life of your contract. In most cases, your monthly bill could be partially or completely covered for the first year or two of the life of your contract (typically 4 to 5 years).
- If we can use your equipment as a time-share, during the course of your contract for other clients, we pay YOU for the usage of your new equipment!
Why are we offering this new approach?
The Cloud environment is expanding at an exponential rate. This is a way we can utilize that momentum and help provide non-profits or struggling businesses the essential, quality equipment needed to grow.
What financing options do you have?
Since 1996, InCompass IT, has been working with National financial institutions to provide our nonprofit, business
and State Agencies financial packages for low to high credit. These packages are all customizable from
loans to leases and our own CTS™ program.
What application information do I need to provide?
It depends on how much you are applying for, what industry you are in and the individual financial institution
- $5,000 to $75,000
- Usually just a 1 page application with basic information
- $76,000 to $150,000
- Usually some company information with a personal guarantee (depending on D&B score)
- $151,000 to $1,000,000 and up
- Usually 2yrs of Financials and Taxes as well as 2 Months of Bank Statements
How does CTS™ work?
CTS™ can work in many customizable ways, but here’s a generic example:
- Company A needs funding but has little to no collateral and doesn’t want to personally guarantee a loan.
- Company A works with InCompass to provide a quote for IT equipment.
- Company A then works with a Leasing company to get approved for the amount of the quoted IT equipment.
- Once approved, InCompass gets paid the quoted amount and then orders, installs and uses the IT equipment in a data center.
- InCompass, or a third party, will pay Company A an agreed upon percentage (either a one-time fee or monthly fee) for use of that equipment.
- A contract will be signed that states:
- InCompass has use-rights of the equipment / software for its clients during the term of the lease agreement
- InCompass can use up to the same percentage of all equipment purchased as the payment (20 to 70%)
- Company A has rights to use the non-paid percentage (internet fees may apply)
- Company A agrees to make all lease payments to leasing company on-time for term of lease and stay in good standing (In this example, InCompass may be able to write an equipment use check of 20 to 70% depending on the product and timing.)
Disclaimer: Not everyone qualifies for this program. A lot depends on your credit history, equipment availability, your leasing company, and negotiations with the hosting provider agreement and addendums.